Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I recently bought a UHD TV 6 Series 630D 65" Samsung from

Customer Question

I recently bought a UHD TV 6 Series 630D 65" Samsung from Costco. I have had a lot of problems with juddering. I have gone in and turned the juddering to 10 but still experience it more than occasionally.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi Steven, do you have this issue with all inputs, including internal apps?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I do
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Before I click to have you call me, Have you had other opportunities to resolve this type of issue on a Samsung UHD 630D 65". It sounds like this problem is common. If I have to pay an additional $26 to speak to you that will put me up to $57, I should just call Samsung for free? right?So far not satisfied.Thanks