Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

All of the sudden the TV displays caption and I have that

Customer Question

All of the sudden the TV displays caption and I have that function "OFF" and can not get the caption removed. What can I do? Please help. Thank you....Mr. Keating
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Hi I am Mike, the field technician assigned to help you.

If you are using a cable or satellite box that is connected to the tv with HDMI, the captions will be turned Off/On in the box using the provider's remote, NOT using the Tv's original remote.

If you require more assistance, use the reply option and be sure to tell me who your channel provider is.

Please submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page now. Rating does not close your question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost.

Thanks

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?