Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Samsung TV led model number UN46F6350AF, only about 3 years

Customer Question

Samsung TV led model number UN46F6350AF, only about 3 years old was watching a movie suddenly went completely black no sound no picture, no power button, tried different outlets nothing, tried hard reset nothing, no lights are on in the back
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Hello I am Mike, the field technician assigned to help you.

In your own words, describe your level of previous experience with electronics because at this point the tv needs diagnosis, parts, and service. I can help with that but with these symptoms, DIY diagnosis is going to be complex (requires using a DMM). If you do not have the needed skills and tools then having it repaired by a local shop is your best option. I can help you with that too, just provide your zip code. Either way the tv is worth repairing.

Let me know how you want to proceed and remember that I will be here with you throughout this entire process. Use the REPLY option or you may also submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page now. Rating does not close your question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost.

Thanks

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Typical cost of diagnosis, parts, labor can be around $300 from a local repair shop. Just the first diagnostic is $100 up front and not refundable. So we are saving you lots of time and money here already...

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?