Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

I own a Vizio VO320E LCD HDTV. I purchased a Sanyo DVD

Customer Question

I own a Vizio VO320E LCD HDTV. I purchased a Sanyo DVD Recorder/ VCR Line-In Recorder.. I am having trouble hooking them up. I connected an HDMI cable to each.
I cannot get anything to come up using the Sanyo remote. The Vizio was purchased 11/16/09. Can you please help me?
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 9 days ago.

If you have the recorder connected up using HDMI you need to make sure the TV is in the correct mode for HDMI , its not channel 3 or any other channel its HDMI or some sets call it AV in either case you simply press the INPUT or SOURCE or maybe just HDMI button of the TV REMOTE control , you may need to keep pressing it until the set finds that input

Let me know if you have any problem, report back here if you get it working OR have issues

A positive rating is appreciated thank you rating bar of stars top of the page thanks again