Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My TV won't come on... Have replace batteries in remote,

Customer Question

My TV won't come on... Have replace batteries in remote, have checked all cables, have checked and rebooted Uverse ATT connection... Help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, Sorry you're having problems. Offhand the TV not turning "ON" (not powering up) has nothing to do with the Cable Box, or rebooting it.

I need to ask for more info:

1) If you press the power button on the lower left rear corner of the TV (or using the ORIGINAL Vizio remote) will the TV turn on with the "V" on the screen?

2) Roughly, how old is the set?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Please don't post duplicate questions simply reply back here to proceed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Do you need assistance with the question you posted please? If so I am here now. However if you're unable to engage, simply postback when you can and I will respond when I am available later.