Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 42" Viera TC(42530) purchased 4 years ago connected

Customer Question

Hello: I have a 42" Viera TC(42530) purchased 4 years ago connected to DirecTV system connected to 3 other TVs and a Computer. Last night while watching a program the Panasonic TV the screen went blank the sound disappeared but all the other TVs and the computer had no interuption.
The red power indicator light on the front of the
Panasonic remained "on" and would not turn off until I disconnected the power cord. When i re-plugged the AC cord after several minutes the red light came back on but still can't be turned off except by disconnecting the power cord. Still no picture or sound. What may have happened and what can I do?
WJH Miami
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 month ago.

Hi , I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent audio/video tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , a few questions coming up ;

Is that light blinking at the front ?