Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I can't find the power conector on the tv. It is not where

Customer Question

I can't find the power conector on the tv. It is not where the diagram indicates it is. lc-32lb481u
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Does not match my diagram. There is a plate where the it's supposed to be. I took off the plate but there is nothing underneath.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I can't even plug it in.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just bought it.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not yet. I may have more problems but I can't get far enough to know.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, Please do the following:

Looking at the TV from the back, tilt the top all of the way down so that the screen is almost flat and horizontal.

Look UP the back of the set for an AC inlet that is facing DOWN towards the bottom of the TV.

If you still cannot find it then postback with a photo of what you are seeing and we can proceed.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

I'm not sure if you're having problems replying? Please don't try to reply to the e-mail the site sends you. Instead use the link to get to the site page and reply here.

Let me know if you need further help. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.

Please keep in mind rating me does not close the question in any way- it simply ensures I am paid for my time spent trying to help you. You can follow up at any time at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, I was just following up to see if you needed further help. The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating at the top of the page) to reflect that? Thanks in advance.