Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I push power button on my remote or tv the red light goes

Customer Question

I push power button on my remote or tv the red light goes out like it's suppose to but all I hear is click and nothing happens the screen dont even light up than it shuts itself off.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 10 days ago.

I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent audio/video tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , a few questions coming up ;
Please let me know when you are ready to proceed .
Also ,Could you please give me the tv`s model number written on the back cover ?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi Jack, the tv is hanging on the wall and is quite heavy but this is on the remote AKB729140001 hope this helps
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
We can do this on Saturday around noon if good with you on the phone(###) ###-####
Expert:  Jack replied 10 days ago.

Sorry ,had to step out for a bit

No problem about the weekend , just send me a shout and phone offer when you`re ready , cannot call you directly outside the website phone offers