Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Toshiba 62" 62HM95 DLP Projection TV. After I

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba 62" 62HM95 DLP Projection TV. After I replaced the lamp and cable card fan I powered up the TV and it won't turn on. The front LED lights are flashing. Green light flashes 3-.5 seconds, 6 times and then one red flash and stops all flashing and I can hear cable card fan running but TV is not turning on. What codes am I looking for to pinpoint the problem?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 month ago.

Hello

Welcome

Are both lights blinking at 1 second intervals?

Sorry if you can be more specific on the timing of the blinking lights thank you?

Anthony

The reason why I ask this is because you said then both lights started blinking its the way this is that I need to know in addition to what you have said already thanks

Anthony