Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My Samsung TU Model HL-R 4667W had the lamp stop working

Customer Question

My Samsung TU Model HL-R 4667W had the lamp stop working although it still projected a light the Tv did not work . I removed the housing and the Model # on the housing was BP 61 - 00727A None of the lamps shown on the internet responding to this # look anywhere near what I removed. What do I do?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: TV is Samsung HL- R 46667W . The TV had been off for over 2 weeks while we were gone I had Unplugged the Tv when we left and this is what happened when I plugged it in and turned hit on. The indicator light on the TV start button only said (lamp) and the tv would not light up but the lamp was still on.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I did not try the TV menu because I could not get any blue screen or any significant light on the TV.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: When we LEFT ON Oct. 3 the TV was working but it was slow to come on.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Where can I find a replacement housing and light the looks like the one I jut took out of the TV. None of the supposed replacements have the same configuration of the one I removed./
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 12 days ago.

Can you get me the full model number of the Tv please? found on the back of the set include all letters