Viet - TV Tech
Viet - TV Tech, Technician
Experience:  Skills with TV Configurations

Just set up dell inspiron zino HD to my Samsung led tv but

Just set up dell inspiron zino HD to my Samsung led tv but the window screen is not full on the tv screw but has about 2" blank space all around. Pleas advise how to make it full screen.

I'm sorry about the issue. Does your Dell computer have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Please let me know. Thank you,

Have you go to to the Display settings / Resolution option and adjust the resolution number there (usually you increase the resolution to the maximum)?

- You can right-click on an empty space on the Desktop screen, then click on Display settings option or Screen resolution option.

- Or you can go to Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display -> Adjust resolution.

Please let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Sorry but I was able to fix by choosing the display size on tv setting not computer settings. Please close this question. Thanks

Great, that was quick. If you need help with any other computer question / issue, please let me know. Otherwise, this is being cancelled. Thank you for the update.