Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I recently tried to to hook My Panasonic TV, Model number

Customer Question

I recently tried to to hook My Panasonic TV, Model number TC-32lx34 up to my low-end DVD player. It has worked fine in the past, but now I get video, no audio. I find it hard to believe that the speakers on a five-year old TV have crapped out, and think maybe I am not plugging cables to correct pots. Any help would be appreciated.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Device? Panasonic TV, model number TC-32LX34
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: My TV and DVD player were in storage for a short time. Issue is new. I have tried to change cable connections to try to find the right combination. No luck.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm not sure I know enough about electronics to ask an intelligent question.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, Please get me the Brand and Model of your DVD player so I can sort this for you.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

I'm here to assist you now, but if you're unable to engage at this time, then simply reply back when you are able. I will respond when available.