Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Sometimes it takes several tries to come on and it has this

Customer Question

sometimes it takes several tries to come on and it has this loud buzzing when it is on.
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: oh dear.. can you give me a miute.. i know we bought it 2010 but i'll have to check the number
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes the menu works and i am not sure of sources..
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: well cant think of any event before.. it has been going on for months.. maybe 6 months
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thats all
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 21 days ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. Please note it can take me a few minutes between replies, so please be patient.

Also: If you receive a phone call offer, that is not sent by me - it is sent by the site without my knowledge. I am not available by phone, so please keep in mind I will be engaging you on this page.

Expert:  Aric replied 21 days ago.

Please do get the model number off of the back of the TV and post back on this page with it so we can proceed.

Expert:  Aric replied 21 days ago.

I'm not sure if you're having problems replying? Please don't try to reply to the e-mail the site sends you. Instead use the link to get to the site page and reply here.