Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech

Mysony smart bravia stop working when the adapter got loose

Customer Question

Mysony smart bravia stop working when the adapter got loose and dropped on the floor the tv has not work since then. Model. KDL-40w600B What to do about this problem?
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 16 days ago.

I`m Jack and I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.
That being said , a few questions coming up ;
Please let me know when you are ready to proceed .

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
i'm ready
Expert:  Jack replied 16 days ago.

When you plug it back into the DC jack at the rear of the tv , is the plug loose in the jack ?

Expert:  Jack replied 16 days ago.

Does the power pack cord seem to be damaged ?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
no its not damage
Expert:  Jack replied 16 days ago.

What is the tv doing now if anything ?
Is there a light or blinking light at the front , clicking sound from inside when you plug in the power cord or try to turn it on ?
Or completely dead no activity whatsoever ?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
nothing at all.
Expert:  Jack replied 16 days ago.

O.k then if this happened after the power pack was dropped to the floor and the tv was working fine before this then only one thing can happen here , something like a connection or solder broke loose inside that power pack and they are not repairable.

You can buy a new one at the link below for $26 just click on it ;

You could also have yours tested for free at a local repair shop before ordering but as I said , only the power pack can be at fault now

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time (free of charges) if you have questions or need further help.

Expert:  Jack replied 16 days ago.

Any questions on this ?
Remember that you can come back here at any time after rating (no charge) if you have other questions related to that