Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

THANK YOU...I HAVE A TIVAX HIRZ7 PORTABLE TV. I HAVE HAD IT

Customer Question

THANK YOU...I HAVE A TIVAX HIRZ7 PORTABLE TV. I HAVE HAD IT FOR YEARS BUT NEVER HAD TO USE IT.WE EXPECT A HURRICANE TONIGHT,IINSERTED THE BATTERIES PLUGED IT IN THE TWO BATTERY PORTA TURNED ON NOTHING HAPPENS IT DIDNT GO ON.ANY SUGGESTIONS.....
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

Doesn`t that tv come with a charger/ac adapter ?

The batteries that go in there are rechargeable , did you charge them ?

Expert:  Jack replied 5 months ago.

If you left these batteries uncharged for years then they are most likely dead by now and will not hold a charge any longer .

With the part number on those batteries i could probably find some online but you wont have them for that storm