Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Xfinity just installed a new cable box/dvr. Now my

Customer Question

Xfinity just installed a new cable box/dvr. Now my Mitsubishi Ws65611picture goes from color to black and white intermittently. Also my high resolution ypbr inputs wont respond to signals sent fron the cable boxes. Help me Obi Wan Kenobi
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you check the cable box please and tell me what type of cables are connected from the box to the TV?

Expert:  Aric replied 11 days ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I am a different expert. If you need assistance, please reply back with the info Dan requested above:

The full model number off of the back of the Mits, and also the type of cabling used between the Cable Box and the TV.