Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.

A KDL40S3000 I am looking for a wireless headset for this

Customer Question

a KDL40S3000 I am looking for a wireless headset for this TV. Which one will fit - I have no idea?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Model #KDLS3000 serial #(###) ###-####
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: It works just fine its just that I am running on the treadmill and then the TV needs to be quite loud to hear and THAT drives me up the wall
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: As I said I'm looking for a headset to plug into my well working nTV but I don't know which headset would fit and where to plug it in
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so. I just need the headset so me ears wont suffer from the TV noise when I'm on the gtreadmill but want to hear the TV atn the same time
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 18 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 18 days ago.

I recommend any of the sennheiser or sony brand headphones, here is one example I'd suggest: they are comfortable, easy to use, and relatively inexpensive.

Just connect the red/white rca cables to the Audio Out port on back of the tv to the base station/transmitter. You may turn the tv speakers off if you wish but it is not necessary, the headphones also have their own volume control knob.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service as this is the only way I am credited for my time. Hopefully I have earned 5 Stars but if not please let me know what I can do to ensure you are satisfied. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  Nathan replied 12 days ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.
Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.