Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Model number for the Sony Bravia TV is: KDL55EX-640 and the

Customer Question

Model number for the Sony Bravia TV is: KDL55EX-640 and the model number for the Sony Blue Ray/DVD Player is: BDP-S3200
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
I will be helping you today
Please note that I am an independent tech. that depends on your positive rating to get paid by this website and I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me but let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone.

Please let me know when you are ready to proceed .

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I'm actually better if I have something in B/W that I can refer to if that's ok...
Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

As I said above ; I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me , so you can just ignore them

Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

What seems to be the problem with the tv and blueray , you are trying to hook them up ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have the 2012 Sony Bravia 55" TV - I have attempted to install at least 2 apps with no success...I may not be the brightest bulb in the bunch but I'm getting discouraged...what am I doing wrong?
Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

I see that you started a post with Shahid last night so I cannot continue on this one , you would have to work with him

I will opt out now as this is a duplicate that I took by mistake