Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Picture on my L G t v has agonve black this has happened

Customer Question

picture on my L G t v has agonve black this has happened before the tv is onlya few months old help
JA: Has this happened before? And have you tried unplugging your LG and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: i guesds i can unplug I have but did not leave it off fvfor a few hours.. Hope I do not have a lemon
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: this happened one time before and it is frustrating
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 21 days ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. Please note it can take me a few minutes between replies, so please be patient.

Also: If you receive a phone call offer, that is not sent by me - it is sent by the site without my knowledge. I am not available by phone, so please keep in mind I will be engaging you on this page.

Expert:  Aric replied 21 days ago.

I need to ask for some info myself from you (not you were talking to a computer before).

1) Does the set still have SOUND please?

2) If you grab the original LG remote and press MENU, or Input, can you see those indicators on the screen please?

Expert:  Aric replied 21 days ago.

I'm not sure if you're having problems replying? Please don't try to reply to the e-mail the site sends you. Instead use the link to get to the site page and reply here.

Expert:  Aric replied 21 days ago.

I'm here to assist you now, but if you're unable to engage at this time, then simply reply back when you are able. I will respond when available.