Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My television does not work for 3 days now. please put me in

Customer Question

My television does not work for 3 days now. please put me in touch with TV technician immediaty
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. Please note it can take me a few minutes between replies, so please be patient.

Also: If you receive a phone call offer, that is not sent by me - it is sent by the site without my knowledge. I am not available by phone, so please keep in mind I will be engaging you on this page.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

I need to ask for some information from you here to sort what is wrong:

1) What's the model number off the back of the TV?

2) Roughly how old is the set?

3) What exactly is it doing or not doing (does it turn ON, but with No Signal, or is it completely "dead" as if it were not even plugged in)?

Please elaborate and we can continue.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
SAMSUNG MODEL #P277OHD age 6-8 yearsUHDTV MODEL # 43UH61 AGE 3 MONTHSAll I can get is Uverse On Demand to watch movies. I want acess to regular programming on CBS,NBC, ABC, FOX. etc.
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

I had already stated I am not available by phone. Okay, and you get ALL of your broadcasts from the Uverse box is that correct? Have you tried a reboot of the Cable Box yet?

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

If you have not already tried this, then you need to reboot your Uverse cable box as a first attempt to solve the problem.

1) Shut the TV off.

2) Unplug the Uverse box from power (pull it's power cord from the wall).

3) Wait 10 seconds and plug it back in. Give the box a couple of minutes to reboot.

4) Turn the TV on and let me know exactly what you see on your screen.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I phoned the ATT service number and they said they did a reboot. Still have the same problem.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Look here is the same info.UHDTV MODEL #43uh61 age 3 monthsSAMSUNG MODEL #P277OHD AGE 6- 8 YEARS
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ARIC,FOR THE THIRD TIME IS IS THE FOLLOWING INFO:SAMSUNG MODEL#P277OHD AGE 6 - 8 YEARSUHDTV MODEL #43UH61 AGE 3 MONTHSALL I GET IS UVERSE ON DEMAND FOR MOVIES. I WANT ACCESS TO NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, ETC. THANK YOU!
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Yes I have that info, I don't need it again as the problem is NOT your TV You get ALL of your programming from ATT so you need to contact them. I will opt out at this point.