Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

Ihave a sceptre 50" tv,The tv got knock off the tv stand now

Customer Question

Ihave a sceptre 50" tv,The tv got knock off the tv stand now i have a crack on my screen.I bought the tv in Decemer,15 2016 at walmart.the tv still play's well aromnd The crack.Can you help me !
Submitted: 24 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 24 days ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you.

This is very bad news. The crack in the screen is not repairable, except to replace the entire screen which costs more than a new 50" tv. And no warranty, not sceptre not walmart, covers this type of damage.

Again I'm very sorry for the bad news... remember, I will be here with you throughout this entire process. You may also submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page at any time. Rating now does not close your question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 22 days ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?