Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I have a Sharp Aquis 60 inch led TV. The audio all of a

Customer Question

I have a Sharp Aquis 60 inch led TV. The audio all of a sudden stoped working, picture was there and channel could be changed, volume level could be moved up and down but without any sound. If we turned off the unit and turned it back on a few times the audio would start working. after a few days of this the picture dissapeared as well. Is there a control board that controls both these functions?
Model number is 289LC60LE64OU
Submitted: 26 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 26 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 26 days ago.

So as of right now, you have no picture or sound at all?
Does the tv appear to turn on, at least initially (shows sharp logo, flashing light, etc)?

Do you see the sharp menu screens at all?

Expert:  Nathan replied 23 days ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.