Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

HOW DO I PROGRAM REMOTE RRMCG0235AJSC TO SHARP TV MODEL

Customer Question

HOW DO I PROGRAM REMOTE RRMCG0235AJSC TO SHARP TV MODEL 27N-S100 TO USE THE SLEEP FUNCTION
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Does the remote (the RRMCG0235AJSC) currently have any effect on the TV, currently? i.e. does it at least turn the Power on or off, on the TV?

I presume that the remote in question was purchased separately from the Sharp 27N-S100 TV in question... correct me if I'm wrong.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
it does
turn on tv and will adjust volumn I believe it came with tv but may be wrong

(I regret that I am not able to offer Live Phone Call service at this time; However, your request is still open to other Experts in this category, and one of them may pick up on it at any time.)

That sounds as if you have a universal remote that is only partially 'tuned' to the TV. Have you tried any configuration of it to the current TV at all?

(If not, I will research - and get back to you, in an hour or so - the proper procedure and 'code' for this TV ... and that remote. Not a small job of research, by the way.)

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
contact me either way
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm fine with on line conversation

Your remote control is for a VCR Recorder.

It is not a universal remote, I'm sorry to say - so it probably cannot be reprogrammed to work fully with your Sharp TV.