Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

10/1/16 I have a Panasonic tv/vhs combo set model PV-C133W.

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic tv/vhs combo set model PV-C133W. The connector part to the cable wire located on the back of the set became disconnected. I need to have it re-connected or a new part installed. Panasonic told me that you have technicians that can do the repair and installation. Can you help me and if so please give me the details concerning shipping the set and connector part if needed?
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 19 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 19 days ago.

Hello Byron,

Am I understanding you correctly that the coaxial cable port (the round screw on connector) has broken off?

Expert:  Nathan replied 18 days ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.