Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Iv had my tv for about 2yrs it has started to turn off and

Customer Question

Hi iv had my tv for about 2yrs it has started to turn off and on for no reason plus i cant use the control ither iv changed the batterys but thats still no good. What can i do?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Hitachi v14e01079
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I cant even get the controller to work i wondered i that had something to do with it as well
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: It only happened last night it was fine during the day. I think my son may have dropped the controller but thats it
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No i hink thats all
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 20 days ago.

Sorry you are having trouble with this 2 years is not very long, could you please re-check the model number of the set?nothings coming up for the one you sent thank you

Let me know by replying below

If you see a message for a phone call I do not use this facility so please continue to text, if however you do want this it won't be me dealing with it, the message will go to a board were another tech may pursue.

I do not send any messages the site does that thank you.

Please reply below