Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a pro 505PU, and a Pro R05U. Upon powering up, in

Customer Question

I have a pro 505PU, and a Pro R05U. Upon powering up, in tuner mode useing a standard roof antenna, feeding both the "A" and "B" inputs, the plasma turns off within a couple of minutes. I notice that that Data Acquisition LED intermittingly is lit during this process. When watching a dvd there is no problem. Although it has shut off once or twice in the past just the same as when i try to view TV in tuner mode. What to do?
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. Please note it can take me a few minutes between replies, so please be patient.

Also: If you receive a phone call offer, that is not sent by me - it is sent by the site without my knowledge. I am not available by phone, so please keep in mind I will be engaging you on this page.

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

I need you to please clarify something. You mentioned it shuts off when using the roof antenna, does not when viewing DVD, and then went on to post this: "Although it has shut off once or twice in the past just the same as when i try to view TV in tuner mode." Please clarify that last part.

Also do you ever get any BLINKING LED's on either the media receiver or the PDP when this occurs?

Expert:  Aric replied 4 months ago.

I'm here to assist you now, but if you're unable to engage at this time, then simply reply back when you are able. I will respond later in the day.