Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

Have purchased a headphone set-up. Put together- all lites

Customer Question

have purchased a headphone set-up. Put together- all lites GO> but no sound from tv set to headphones.
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 27 days ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. Can you provide me with a little more information please? Make and model of the phones as well as the TV, and are the phones wireless and how do you have them connected to the TV.

Expert:  Nathan replied 21 days ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.