Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I also have a Sumsung (2009) model 850fh-yb03 with

Customer Question

I also have a Sumsung (2009) model 850fh-yb03 with horizontal lines all over it.
Category: TV
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

How closely are the lines spaced, and what color or colors are the lines?

Can normal video be seen 'through' the lines, at all?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I will send pics! Why can I not see our connection on my computer, only my phone??? Joe

I suspect you may need to log in on your computer, too, to your JustAnswer.com account, to see what is going on in your JustAnswer account on the computer.

Please post pics by all means. Thanks!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Trying to add photos, but not taking when add files???

Try using the paperclip icon in the Reply Editor.

There are other ways of sending files to me, also.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Trying to add photos, but not taking when add files???Did you get the pdf???

Yes. JPGs are more useful and easier to view, though. Thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Trying to add photos, but not taking when add files???Did you get the pdf???Should I convert them or will these work?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Trying to add photos, but not taking when add files???Did you get the pdf???Should I convert them or will these work?I am trying too send but it will not work??

You have posted 3 PDFs so far, OK.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Trying to add photos, but not taking when add files???Did you get the pdf???Should I convert them or will these work?I am trying too send but it will not work??What part of this web
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Trying to add photos, but not taking when add files???Did you get the pdf???Should I convert them or will these work?I am trying too send but it will not work??What part of this web page do I just not get?? I feel like we are talking from Mars!!! LOL

I have seen the PDFs, thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Trying to add photos, but not taking when add files???Did you get the pdf???Should I convert them or will these work?I am trying too send but it will not work??What part of this web page do I just not get?? I feel like we are talking from Mars!!! LOLYou could help the web designers on this system, because I really don't understand the way it works! (Over) LOL

Are you seeing my responses? if so, please stop posting PDFs. I have them, thanks!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Trying to add photos, but not taking when add files???Did you get the pdf???Should I convert them or will these work?I am trying too send but it will not work??What part of this web page do I just not get?? I feel like we are talking from Mars!!! LOLYou could help the web designers on this system, because I really don't understand the way it works! (Over) LOLSorry Dude, your web designers should of designed the system to send once and then disconnect!!! Just saying!!!
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Trying to add photos, but not taking when add files???Did you get the pdf???Should I convert them or will these work?I am trying too send but it will not work??What part of this web page do I just not get?? I feel like we are talking from Mars!!! LOLYou could help the web designers on this system, because I really don't understand the way it works! (Over) LOLSorry Dude, your web designers should of designed the system to send once and then disconnect!!! Just saying!!!Soo, back to my TV! What do I have to replace to make it work?Checked out all the boards and don't see any caps bubbled up and not burn marks on a thing. I heard this is well understood problem. It has history. What do you think??

Those lines on the screen look very much like memory errors to me.

Do they move around (up and down) at all?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Trying to add photos, but not taking when add files???Did you get the pdf???Should I convert them or will these work?I am trying too send but it will not work??What part of this web page do I just not get?? I feel like we are talking from Mars!!! LOLYou could help the web designers on this system, because I really don't understand the way it works! (Over) LOLSorry Dude, your web designers should of designed the system to send once and then disconnect!!! Just saying!!!Soo, back to my TV! What do I have to replace to make it work?Checked out all the boards and don't see any caps bubbled up and not burn marks on a thing. I heard this is well understood problem. It has history. What do you think??No, they are always in the same spot! Thanks for your help, but this service is not working for me!!! (OVER)No fault of you!!!

Since I am not making progress on this case, I have Opted Out. This opens the case to other Experts, one of whom may take this case up and proceed further with it.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No, don't bother!!! I am done with this service!!! Joe
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hi Joe.

Please reply back when you see this message to continue troubleshooting.
Thank you.