Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

50L7300U No pix or sound. light on, steady. Unpluged TV for

Customer Question

50L7300U No pix or sound. Green light on, steady. Unpluged TV for 10 minutes, no help. Cheched remote batteries, 14.4v. Pressed TV on remote and then ON, no help. Pressed ON on TV, no help. HELP WLP
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem , a few questions coming up and please note that it may take a few minutes between replies;

Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

When you say the green light is on steady ,do you mean that it turns green when you press the power button and stays or that it turns green as soon as you plug in the power cord ?
In other words beside the fact that there is no picture or sound , does it respond to the power on command ?