Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have 2 of these screens that are both turning off

Customer Question

I have 2 of these screens that are both turning off intermittently. I was thinking replace all the caps on the board, do you think that will solve the issue?
Model MITSUBISHI VS-50609
120V AC
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Sorry for delays here, sorry you are having problems ,when the set goes off are there any blinking lights on the front of the set?

Anthony

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No lights blinking to be seen. They are on an arcade game so they are on for 12 hours per day using vga input

OK hold down on the set itself (after switching on waiting for 1 min) the MENU and INPUT or SOURCE buttons for more than 6 seconds the light in the front of the set should blink a two piece code like 2 blinks followed by 3 blinks let me know this code please

Anthony

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Okay, I am off site as it's almost 9pm here. Will reply once I have tried

OK this won't solve anything but it will help with diagnosis ....get back to me please

Anthony