Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

37" Panasonic TV picture doesn't appear when it's turned on.

Customer Question

37" Panasonic TV picture doesn't appear when it's turned on. A red light merely blinks. TV is (about) 18 months new!
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the picture before?
Customer: No previous problems. Oops! Must leave for an appointment now - will connect later. Thank you!
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Good evening! I have a problem turning on a Panasonic Flat Screen TV
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Model: LED LCD No. TC-32A4OOU
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 27 days ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. Please note it can take me a few minutes between replies, so please be patient.

Also: If you receive a phone call offer, that is not sent by me - it is sent by the site without my knowledge. I am not available by phone, so please keep in mind I will be engaging you on this page.

Expert:  Aric replied 27 days ago.

When you are able please reply back and let me know how many times that light blinks between pauses.

Expert:  Aric replied 27 days ago.

For example: 10 blinks, 10 blinks etc.

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
Expert:  Nathan replied 27 days ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with this but I’ll do my best to help you out.

If you'd still like assistance with this I can help you here, or by phone if you prefer.

If you prefer to cancel, you may do that from the help page.

Expert:  Nathan replied 23 days ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.