Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

My TV just comes up with "Check Signal cable. No Signal".

Customer Question

Normally if I turn it off and leave it for a while, it comes
right by itself but this is not happening. How do I re boot it?
Grant Kerr. Sky Pin 8184
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 29 days ago.

You need to re-boot the box by un-plugging the box from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,do the same with the TV at the same time let me know if there is any change please.Importantly let everything boot back up this may take 5 mins or more

Let me know

Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 27 days ago.

How is this working out please?

If set is now good could you please rate the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page so I can receive credit from the site thank you, ***** ***** 5 stars thanks again

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Thanks Anthony. I did that but still wouldnt work although I established that the signal was coming in,I then disconnected the DVD and plugged direct to the My Sky box and TV now works.Grant
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 26 days ago.

I would appreciate it if you would rate the info at least 3 stars with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you, ***** ***** will then credit me thank you