Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I need tech support for our t.v. (we have a bundled

Customer Question

I need tech support for our t.v. (we have a bundled package.) It keeps cutting out; how do I either reset or keep keep it online?
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: Insignia, 3 months old
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: On and off for two months, I've tried all the ways they mention on the screen when it cuts off, but none of those worked.
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No .... I sure want to watch the debate coming on at 9pm.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. Please note it can take me a few minutes between replies, so please be patient.

NOTE: If you receive a phone call offer, that is not sent by me - it is sent by the site without my knowledge. I am not available by phone, so please send a reply back on this page so we can continue.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Please elaborate what you mean by "cuts out", are you saying the screen goes black occasionally? How about the sound, does that stay working when the set cuts out?