Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How to update Netflix app on my tv

Customer Question

How to update Netflix app on my tv
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. Please note it can take me a few minutes between replies, so please be patient.

NOTE: If you receive a phone call offer, that is not sent by me - it is sent by the site without my knowledge. I am not available by phone, so please send a reply back on this page so we can continue.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Can you please simply start by telling me what exactly you see on your TV screen when you try to access Netflix?

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

I'm not sure if you're having problems replying?

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Please go to page 53 of the manual (at the link below) and follow the instructions for "Resetting Factory Defaults":

http://pdfstream.manualsonline.com/8/80f74caf-f32f-478f-ad10-a3bc4e0858e6.pdf

Once that's done, you'll need to setup the TV as if it were new, which includes entering your network info for your router, and then setting up the Netflix app from scratch.

Let me know if you still run into problems.

Let me know if you need further help. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.

Please keep in mind rating me does not close the question in any way- it simply ensures I am paid for my time spent trying to help you. You can follow up at any time at no additional cost.