Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

We are trying to connect a VCR player - trying to decide

Customer Question

We are trying to connect a VCR player - trying to decide what we tapes we have from years gone by - and are stuck. We have a Samsung T24E310ND. We have to set it up to use the A/V component inputs. We need to know how.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Can you please provide the Brand and Model of the VCR?

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Since it seems you've done the basics which should work to get this going, and it's not working, I do need some more specifics so I can dig deeper for you. The VCR you're using would need to be listed here so I can look up details.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Are you simply trying to use "Red,White and Yellow" RCA cables from the VCR to the TV? Please send a reply.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Let me know if you need help with the question you posted.