Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My 475V intermittently stops sending signal to the TV. This

Customer Question

My 475V intermittently stops sending signal to the TV. This happens on recording, playback, or just watching TV. Is it repairable?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Samsung 28 inch model. About five years old. No other problems with the TV using the Verizon set top box or direct connection to antenna.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The problem is only with the Panasonic DVR. I have tried the reset button, but no other troubleshooting.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No. Unless I get the TV manual to get the model number. But I do not think the problem is with the TV, which works with everything else.
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 28 days ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

Expert:  Aric replied 28 days ago.

Please get me the complete model number of the Panasonic unit as "475V" does not show up in any searches.

Also, what type of cabling/connections are you using between the Panasonic and the Samsung?

How old is the Panasonic and WHEN did this issue first occur?

Expert:  Aric replied 28 days ago.

Did you need assistance with the question you posted?