Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.

I have a vizio 60" lcd hd tv and the inputs do not work. I

Customer Question

I have a vizio 60" lcd hd tv and the inputs do not work. I have tried hdmi and red white yellow cables from our satellite receiver and only get "no signal".
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 5 years ago
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: the tv remote does not work, so I don't know if the menu works or not. however, I have tried all sources/inputs, hdmi 1,2,3,4, and the red white yellow cables and still get the same "no signal" on the screen
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: started on sunday night, it was working fine, the tv was turned off, and then when we turned it on there was nothing. "no signal"
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: we have the sliding remote that has not work for quite a while. since we had cable and now satellite, there was their remote so we didn't need that remote. is this a common problem with this type of remote? can it be replaced?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Can you give me the full model number of the tv, please?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Expert:  Nathan replied 30 days ago.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
Nevermind. We had a tv repair service come out and they diagnosed the problem. I WOULD LIKE TO UNSUBSCRIBE TO THIS SERVICE. We did not realize this was a continuous account until after the original $28 transaction was made. There was no notification of this prior to our original transaction. PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE THIS ACCOUNT. I would like a confirmation of this as soon as possible. Sorry and thanks.
Expert:  Nathan replied 30 days ago.

It does not appear that you had signed up for a subscription from what I can see, but I'm just the tech so I am unable to access account info.

My efforts here were to communicate with you to diagnose the problem and help you to resolve it had you continued on, and I am available if you need any additional help or advise.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Following the rating step, you may cancel from the help page. To do so, you'd click on ACCOUNT at the top of the page, and if you see Subscription (membership) there, click that, then cancel, and you'd have no on going charges. If you don't see that, then you weren't signed up for anything further. You may send a note to customer service to verify as well.

Customer: replied 30 days ago.
5 stars - the tech Nathan was timely and professional
Expert:  Nathan replied 30 days ago.

Thank you,

and I'll be happy to send a note to customer service on your behalf as well.

Best regards,