Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

My Hitachi TV is connected to Dish Network. I cannot bring

Customer Question

My Hitachi TV is connected to Dish Network. I cannot bring up anything when I turn it on. It displaysHDI1, then No Sync - Sign, the switches to Power Savings before turning off. I called Dish Network and after trying all the suggestions, they informed me to call your number for help. They said it is a tv issue, not Dish Network. What should I do? Prior to it messing up, my grandchild was playing with the Dish Remote. The tv remote was in a drawer and not touched until Dish had me try to repair the issue.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 29 days ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

Expert:  Shahid replied 29 days ago.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thank you.