Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

I have a LT46164 and I'm getting 4 red flashes and 8 yellow

Customer Question

I have a LT46164 and I'm getting 4 red flashes and 8 yellow flashes
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-How long have you had the tv?

-Has the tv been serviced or parts replaced?

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have had 3 yrs and not to my knowledge
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Unfortunately there is no easy fix. The LED blinking that pattern means the Main board inside the tv needs to be replaced. That requires taking the back off the tv, ordering the part, installing it into the tv. If you want to DIY then I can help you with that. Or I can try to find a local repair shop for you.

Let me know how you want to proceed and remember, I will be here with you throughout this entire process. You may also submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page at any time. Rating now does not close your question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?