Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS

I have funai 50 in tv model LF501EM5F made in july of 14. It

Customer Question

i have funai 50 in tv model LF501EM5F made in july of 14 . It worked for a few days brand new untill sound went ioud picture went wacky for a few sec. than shut its self off.turn it back on and all good few few hours then it would do it again untill one day it never came back on ??
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 1 month ago.

Is there any power-light lit or blinking please on the front of the set?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

In every case where their is no power light lit and you are sure their is power reaching the set the back of the set will need to come off (set unplugged from the wall)and some checks carried out using a meter (volt\amps\resistance)this is just to verify if the powerboard is bad, are you able to do that yourself?if so please let me know I will provide more details, the most likely suspect as it stands now is the powerboard itself.

Please let me know if you can do work or need more info

A positive rating of 3 to 5 stars would be greatly appreciated, rating bar of stars is usually at the top of the page thank you, ***** ***** allow me to receive credit from the site note the question remains open for 30 days

I am sorry this is not something easier however just to clarify this is a plug in board many people have been able to do this as there is no special experience is necessary