Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

On the AT&T cable box for my TV, on the back side are there

Customer Question

On the AT&T cable box for my TV, on the back side are there ports to add DVD disc audio?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

What is the model number of your AT&T box? Where do you get TV audio from now?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Sorry, I'm not getting far here. I was an nice try. I'm pulling out.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Hello, Aric here- different expert. Yes there are jacks for adding a DVD to the TV- and that is where you plug a DVD player into (not your ATT box).

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

You can use any of the Component Video or Video jacks on the back of the TV to connect a DVD player.

Please keep in mind rating me does not close the question in any way- it simply ensures I am paid for my time spent trying to help you. You can follow up at any time at no additional cost.

I'm not sure if you're having problems replying? Please don't try to reply to the e-mail the site sends you. Instead use the link to get to the site page and reply here.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 month ago.

Do you need further assistance with this? If so, and you have a specifci DVD player then please postback with the Brand and Model of that unit. Otherwise, if this is just a general question then please kindly do click a 3-5 star rating at the top of the page for my service.