Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.

Where is the Visio tv camera that I want to cover up,

Customer Question

Where is the Visio tv camera that I want to cover up, please? Thanks AW
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Your tv does not have a "camera".

There is no video camera built into it, the tv cannot see you or anything in your home.

The tv may have an ambient light sensor, which helps it to adjust the screen brightness to the room conditions, but that cannot see people or things so there is no security concern or any risk of privacy invasion here.

If you are having a specific problem with the tv performance that you need more help with, I'd be happy to advise further.

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of the page; hopefully I have earned 5 Stars. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at and ask for Nathan.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Expert:  Nathan replied 29 days ago.

Do you need more help with this?

If so, simply reply back on this page.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so.