Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

Can the tv screen on a Visio d58u-d3 be replaced

Customer Question

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

I'm afraid, replacement screen isn't available with Vizio Parts or any other supplier because of high cost that usually around 80% of TV price, I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the TV to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you. If TV is out of warranty then you would be better off with a new TV instead of spending time on screen replacement which isn't available. I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page.
Thank you.