Jason Jones, Customer Service
Experience:  Several years of troubleshooting.

I'm looking for a Sony board a1302365a. Are there any left

Customer Question

I'm looking for a Sony board a1302365a. Are there any left anywhere? Can not find one.. Thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

That part is no longer available for purchase, but there are companies that you can send the broken board to and they will fix it for you.

Here is one example of such a company:

You will need to mail them the faulty board, they will repair it, and send it back to you.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page: