Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

My picture freezes for about 5 seconds numerous times in an

Customer Question

My picture freezes for about 5 seconds numerous times in an hour, why ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-Who is your channel provider? comcast or directv or...

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
U verse att
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

I would definitely start there. You likely have a "bad" signal going to this Uverse box that may require a visit from an ATT tech. But you could first try resetting the box by unplugging it from power for 20 seconds. If that doesn't help then contact ATT, they can sometimes test the signal quality remotely, and decide if a tech has to visit.

Let me know if you need more help and remember, I will be here with you throughout this entire process. You may also submit a 3 to 5 star rating at the top of this page at any time. Rating now does not close your question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?