Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup

I have an samsung UN58J5190AFXZA. I would like to know if I

Customer Question

hi, i have an samsung UN58J5190AFXZA. I would like to know if I could set the timer to turn the TV on and off at certain times of the day.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Welcome. I am Mike, an experienced field technician. We are now connected together on this convenient website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here...

-Have you looking into this at all? like reading the manual?

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Please look at pages 91-93 of this PDF copy of the tv user manual. It tells you exactly how to set the tv to turn on/off at specific times:

Remember, I will be here with you throughout this entire process. Unless there is something else you can think of, please take a moment to submit at least a 3 star rating at the top of this page before you go. Rating now does not close your question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Were you able to click that link and read the pdf manual?

Do you still need assistance?

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?