Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Where does the power cord plug INTO the Sony KDL-48W650D???

Customer Question

Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems.

Sony sets are tricky and we get this question commonly.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Facing the back of the TV, tilt and support it forward so the top leans away from you at a 45 degree angle. Look up from the bottom of the TV towards the lower left of the back and you will see the AC power connector on the set.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

It is where the other jacks are located along the bottom left of the TV. The DC power jack is all the way to the RIGHT of those connectors.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Also, please do click a 3-5 STAR rating for my efforts before you go. That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.
Please keep in mind rating me does not close the question in any way- it simply ensures I am paid for my time spent trying to help you. You can follow up at any time at no additional cost.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The jack is not there
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Yes it is. Let's go back. First, do you see the connectors and jacks on the bottom left of the TV?

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Actually just saw you posted TWO different model numbers. Which model do you have- KDL40 or KDL48?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
40W650D There are NO jacks there
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hang on because I looked up the OTHER model number you posted.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I ONLY POSTED ONE!!!
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

You posted two, they're clearly shown at the top of the page. I will opt out now. Good luck.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The top of the page has somehow been altered, because I pasted from the edit. I hope will not be charged for this.
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help.
Please reply back when you see this message to continue.
Thank you.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Please find attached picture that shows DC-IN jack on this TV as it would have came with AC Adapter/ power source..

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page.
Thank you.