crash2199
crash2199, Technician
Experience:  10+ years
50836188

Was watching a program on netflex when my dog sat down on

Customer Question

Was watching a program on netflex when my dog sat down on the remote and now the screen is on device pairing. I can not shut any thing off
Category: TV
Expert:  crash2199 replied 8 months ago.

Hi!

Please press the POWER button on the actual TV and wait 20 seconds. After the 20 seconds, power the TV back on using the button on the TV. If that does not work, please let me know otherwise if you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.