Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

I recently purchased a Universal tv remote control from

Customer Question

Hi, My name is ***** *****. I recently purchased a Universal tv remote control from Sony. It has codes on it that I cannot input with my Toshiba television. Can you please assist me?
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

I am afraid universal remotes are not gauranteed to work the set, you need a replacement copy remote for that set alone here

http://www.toshiba-remote.com/75006269.html<<click

Let me know if you need more help

A positive rating is appreciated thank you with rating bar of stars at the top of the page thank you ,this will allow me to receive credit from the site thanks again

Anthony

Do you need more help please?

I am sorry but that is the way it is a tech would never recommend a universal to anyone only subs are copys to keep price down

Anthony

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your help, but since you could not help me that much, how much is this diagnose costing me?

I am not privvy to bliiling I am a tech using the site like you are just to add would you really have known what to do next?you are saying my reply did not help much but what would have been your next move without the info?

You need to contact support as I say I am using the site not a site employee thanks

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you anyway.

I do this for a living thanks anyhow