Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.

I just got a Visio D series 40" TV. My DirecTV feed is not

Customer Question

I just got a Visio D series 40" TV. My DirecTV feed is not in HD. The picture on my new TV is a little blurry. Is there anything I adjust to clear up my picture?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I noticed that you were processed through the website's automated "introduction". Please understand that every visitor to the website gets those exact same computer generated responses, word for word. Honestly, had an actual technician welcomed you here, a very different greeting would have been presented.

-What input did you connect the directv into on the back of the tv? All the inputs are labelled

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Also, can you get me the full model number off the back of the tv please.